- All orders will be shipped via FEDEX, UPS & Other Courier Services or according to the shipping method that you choose.
- All duty and taxes in Destination Country will be payable by Customer .. Our Company is not liable to pay any duty and taxes of your items in your country .
- Shipping takes 10 to12 working days outside India and 3 to 4 days within India after receiving the payment.
- Some orders may take longer due to certain reasons, but your order will come into process as soon as the order confirmation is done from our side.
- Tracking facility is provided for our customers to track their consignment shipment status.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
The recipient is responsible for assuring that the product purchased or received can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The recipient is the importer and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. International orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international order may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. The recipient is responsible for all import taxes, customs duties and fees. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Contact your local customs office for further information. When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays.
Shipments will be mailed to the billing address only. An exception can be made only if you contact your credit card company and add the alternate address to your card account. Please understand that if your credit card company does not have your desired shipping address on file, we cannot ship to that address.